Wisconsin Vehicle Purchase Agreement

– The seller`s name and address. – The buyer`s name and address. – Full description of the vehicle, including vehicle identification number (VIN), type, model, year. – Vehicle mileage counter at the time of sale. – The date of sale. – Signing of seller and buyer. If your vehicle is less than 10 years old or not exempt in any other way, write in the mileage meter, even if you are selling to a family member. The current calendar year minus the model year of your vehicle corresponds to the age of your vehicle. The kilometer meter is the number of miles on the vehicle, not on the engine (even if the engine is newer than the rest of the vehicle).

Put the miles in the room shown on the title and show if the miles are: never sign your title or give it to someone until you get paid for the vehicle! Once you have sold the vehicle, you must do the following: In the state of Wisconsin, your vehicle must be registered for legal operation on state roads. You can buy a temporary day to use until your registration and titling process is complete. If you sell your vehicle and your license plates have not expired, you can transfer them to a vehicle of the same type assigned to you, your spouse or your same-sex partner. You cannot transfer your discs to the buyer, even if it is another member of your family. If you do not use the plates, you cannot be reimbursed for the remaining registration time. – Full notification of the seller when it was a private sale from one person to another person. – Sign and date the title in the area for the signature of the owner or owners. If the title indicates more than one owner and the names are separated by the word « and » all posted owners must sign. If the word « or » separates the names, one of the displayed owners can sign. If you have lost the original title, you must apply for a replacement title. Sign the replacement and give it to the buyer, even if you find the original.

The original becomes invalid if a replacement title is issued. – Fill the mileage meter on the title. This is required by federal law. – Complete the opening area of the mark on the title (if any).